10 February 2009

What will be the long term effects of taking Seroxat?

Link to the actual page:-http://seroxatsecrets.wordpress.com/2007/03/27/what-will-the-be-the-long-term-effects-of-taking-seroxat/

What will be the long term effects of taking Seroxat…?March 27, 2007 — admin

I often wonder this… what’ll happen 10 or 20 years down the line…?

When I look back on my time on Seroxat, with hindsight I can see the terrible harm it did me then. I can see how it slowly changed ME - the person I was, the person I am… it made me someone different. That is scary. It harmed me physically as well while I was taking it, but at the time none of my illnesses were connected to Seroxat by Doctors.

As for withdrawal, that hit me quite badly. My memories are not clear at all, but I kept a diary during that time and it makes for frightening reading. I don’t pour over it but sometimes I’ll have a look and be instantly transported back in time. But that’s not what I want to talk about.
I’m thinking about the future.

In 2007, I hope that we can all agree on a few givens:
Seroxat is a powerful drug…

Even its makers do not fully understand what it does to the brain and body of patients who take it…

Seroxat has many side effects…

Seroxat is addictive - millons of people find it hard to very hard to stop taking it…

Withdrawal can cause physical and mental traumas…

Seroxat can harm babies in the womb…

Seroxat can cause suicidal, homicidal and violent acts…

Seroxat is not a good thing - it’s not Glaxo’s gift to the world…

What long term damage has Seroxat done to the millions of patients who were prescribed it?

What’s going to happen to us all in 10 or 20 years?

And what’s Glaxo doing to find out?